Clean the atomizer
Method one: boiling water cleaning method
- Wash your hands clean.
- Disassemble the tube, mask and spray chamber.
- Put the parts of the atomizer (except the mask, pipe and circuit breaker) into boiling water (maximum temperature 121°C) for 10 minutes, and then rinse the mask and atomization chamber under warm water.
- After boiling the water over the parts of the atomizer, gently shake off the excess water. Then put the mask and spray chamber on a clean paper towel or rag, and let the mask and spray chamber dry in the air.
- Reconnect the atomizer parts and pipes to the air compressor, and then turn on the compressor to quickly dry the atomizer. Make sure that the atomizer is completely dry before it can be stored in the box.
Method two: vinegar + water cleaning method
- Wash your hands clean.
- Soak all parts of the atomizer (except mask, pipe and circuit breaker) in a solution of 1 part distilled white vinegar and 3 parts hot water for 1 hour. The solution must be fresh.
- After soaking for enough time, remove the parts from the vinegar solution and rinse them with warm water, then shake off the excess water.
- Reconnect the nebulizer parts and pipes to the air compressor, and then turn on the compressor to quickly dry the nebulizer. Before storing the nebulizer, make sure that the nebulizer is completely dry.
Maintenance and repair
- The tube is replaced every two weeks because it is difficult to clean and dry properly
- If the nebulizer does not work for a long time or is blocked by dry medicine, dust, etc., the nebulizer needs to be reinstalled.
- Under normal use, the atomizer can be used for at least 6 months.
- After the filter is used for about 30 hours, or when it looks dirty, you need to open the filter holder and replace with a new filter.
- The liquid medicine cup and components can be used for up to one year, and must be replaced after one year.
- Do not wash the air supply pipe and filter with water. When the air supply pipe is dirty, wipe it with a soft cloth moistened with water or neutral detergent.
- If the atomizer accessories are damaged or missing, please replace the original accessories that match the atomizer in time. If the accessories are not matched, the effect of the atomization treatment will not be as expected, the atomization particles may be too large to reach the affected area, and the treatment effect may be affected by a large amount of residual liquid.
Parts that can be boiled and cleaned: liquid medicine bottle cap, air inlet tube, suction tube/separator, liquid medicine bottle, suction nozzle.
Non-boiling cleaning parts: air supply pipe, filter, filter cover, suction mask.
Please follow the following precautions to avoid damage to the atomizer:
- Do not place the nebulizer in a place where infants or unconscious patients can reach it.
- Do not subject the atomizer to any strong impact, such as falling from the table or hitting the wall.
- When there is liquid medicine in the liquid medicine room, do not carry or store the atomizer.
- Do not put the atomizer in high temperature, low temperature, high pressure or direct sunlight. Please keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not break the air supply tube.
- Regarding the disposal methods of the discarded main body, accessories and optional parts, please follow the regulations of the local government.
- Do not use benzene, thinner and flammable chemicals to clean the atomizer.